Frequently Asked Questions
- Access to all keynote and selected breakout sessions on October 8-9
- Customize your event experience by attending the sessions most relevant to you
- Lunch and networking reception access
- Access to all available speaker slides via downloading from the app or the website
- Access to 60,000+ square feet of expo floor and 100+ exhibitors
- Access to more than 60,000 square feet of expo floor and 100+ exhibitors
- Breakfast, lunch, and networking reception access on the expo floor
I HAVE A DISCOUNT CODE FOR REGISTRATION, CAN I USE IT TO APPLY TO ANY TICKET INCLUDING THE "EXPO ONLY" OR DISCOUNTED DISPENSARY TICKETS?
No. Discount codes do not apply to all products. Registration discounts apply only to the "Conference & Expo Pass" full ticket.
Yes. You may transfer your registration to your lucky colleague. Be sure to give us as much notice as possible, otherwise, they’ll be wondering why their badge has your name on it.
You should receive a confirmation receipt immediately after your transaction is completed. If you do not see the email in your inbox then please be sure to check your spam folder in case it got flagged as spam.
Yes. Not all sessions prepare PPT but for those that do, we will be emailing a
NCIA is the only national trade association advancing the interests of the legitimate and responsible cannabis industry. NCIA is leading the campaign to ensure our businesses are treated fairly under federal law.
NCIA members receive exclusive free access to real-time consumer market data through the GreenEdge online portal, brought to members in partnership with BDS Analytics. The portal provides NCIA members with standardized measures of industry sales performance and growth from the four most developed adult retail marijuana markets: Colorado, Washington, and Oregon (more states to come!).
NCIA members stand out in a rapidly growing industry because they are recognized as responsible businesses that have agreed to a basic code of ethics and are invested in the future of the cannabis industry through their support for NCIA’s work. Members are listed in our online membership directory (with higher level members getting preferred placement), which is a go-to resource for industry leaders. Members also receive a digital “member badge” for their website as well as a sticker and certificate to hang in their facility.
NCIA members are eligible for exclusive discounts on products and services within the association’s network. Many members report covering 100% of their membership dues or even a net-savings by joining NCIA and taking advantage of member discounts.
- All NCIA members have placement in our membership directory on our website. Sponsoring and Sustaining members get their logo instead of just the name.
- Member News Submission Form for press releases and company news.
- Member Blog Posts, to be featured on our site and in our newsletter.
- Free/discounted registration to our ever-growing list of events.
- Sponsorship/exhibiting opportunities for upcoming events.
- Industry Committees including Cannabis Cultivators, Infused Products, Human Resources, and more!