Industry Alert: Beware Fraudulent Solicitations
The National Cannabis Industry Association has been the target of some groups that are trying to take advantage of our growing industry event. California Cannabis Business Conference® participants are getting numerous phone calls and e-mail messages from individuals offering all types of services from fake hotel & travel arrangements to attendee list sales.
Please note that NCIA and its vendors DO NOT sell its exhibitor or attendee lists. Companies who do this are not affiliated with NCIA in any way. Do not click on any links from e-mails from these types of accounts or from any that look suspicious. Fraudulent emails and/or website domains include: “@event-info.org,” “@crmviewdata.com,” “@globaltechleads.com,” “@reachattendees.com,” “@smarsdatasales.com,” “@dataquartr.com,” "@clientreachlist.com," "@it-techworld.com," "@reachleadez," "@emicrobizhub.com," "@prospex1," and "@globalpromedia.com".
Please see below a list of approved NCIA vendors
The most absurd and frequent solicitations are coming from housing companies for room reservations at our host hotels in the immediate area of the show and alleged list-management companies that claim that they have the NCIA summit and expo attendee lists. If you are contacted about either of these offerings, they are scams! NCIA DOES NOT work with housing companies, nor do we sell or share our attendee list with contact information.
If you receive a solicitation from a third party or from any person or business that claims to be an authorized vendor or makes it seem as though they are affiliated with NCIA, we ask that you forward the information on to Kara Mignanelli, Esq. ([email protected]) or call 619.810.1931.
Official Cannabis Business Summit Vendors
- Global Strategic Management Institute (GSMI) — Event Operator (Event Production, Marketing, Exhibitor & Attendee Ticket Sales, etc.)
- Hilton Anaheim — Host Hotel.
To make reservations visit the Hotel/Travel page.
If you receive a call or email from a third party offering services and you are interested, we ask that you check with Kara Mignanelli, Esq. ([email protected]) to verify the services before contracting.
California Cannabis Business Conference
- Brooke Gilbert (Director of Education, NCIA) [email protected]
- Lindsay Robinson (Executive Director, CCIA) [email protected]
- Kara Mignanelli, Esq. (Producer and General Counsel, Event Operator/NCIA) [email protected]
- James Cross (Exhibit Floor Director, Event Operator/NCIA) [email protected]
- Matt Fegley (Exhibit Floor Director, Event Operator/NCIA) [email protected]
Meagan Evertson (Marketing & Exhibitor Success, Event Operator/NCIA) [email protected]
- Angelica Northup (Marketing & Strategic Partnerships Manager, Event Operator/NCIA) [email protected]
- Hilary Srole (Marketing and Production Manager, Event Operator/NCIA) [email protected]
- Stefan Kalozdi (Director, Audience Development) [email protected]
- Andrea Vargas (Director, Audience Development) [email protected]